Monday, September 5, 2016

beauty favourites


Hello!

Well, it's the first day of school for us....and so begins the driving back and forth, homework, tests....did I mention school here in Croatia is TOUGH! Marko's in grade 8 now and his plate is full...math, English, Croatian, computer science, chemistry, biology, history, geography, religion, physics....and more...


Anyways, on to something more fun! ;) I wanted to share some favourites...some new and some old.

New to me are Lush's BIG shampoo, Pai rosehip oil, Jane Iredale's BB cream and last but not least Biobaza deodorant (which surprised me the most. It's a natural deodorant without aluminum and other nasties).




I've already mentioned the brand Cosmel (a Croatian natural skin care brand) and these three products I cannot live without (well I could...but I don't want to!)

. Fresh Hydro Tonic (AMAZING toner, nourishing and hydrating, gorgeous ingredients like natural spring mineral water, glycerin, aloe gel, green tea leaf extract, castor oil, orange flower water...).

 New Cell Intensive Cleansing Lotion AHA 10% + Green Tea (another AMAZING exfoliating toner which contains amazing ingredients like lactic acid, aloe leaf juice, glycerin, glycolic acid, green tea, salicylic acid, castor oil to mention a few. It's alcohol free and although it says for oily skin it is incredibly gentle and non drying. Reminds me of Alpha H Liquid Gold.) 

I already blogged about Cosmel's gorgeous eye cream here.

L'Erbolario Papavero perfume is DIVINE!! And I don't really like to wear perfumes (they give me headaches) but this one is gorgeous. I won't attempt to describe the smell so I'm quoting..

Head NoteFruity: Peach Pulp, Red mandarin pulp, Prunella
Heart noteFloral/Mossy: Rose petals, Davana of the Indies, Lily of the Valley, Ylang Ylang, Lilac, Neroli, Water Jasmine, Poppy petals
Top down noteVanilla: Sandalwood, Mosses, Amber, Vanilla, Patchouli

Well that's that! ;)
Take care!
Pin It!

0 comments: