Wednesday, April 27, 2016

mother's day gift ideas

Hello!

Mother's Day is around the corner and I thought I would share some nice gift ideas I came across. 
My mom lives in Canada and I miss her. I think what I would love most (and I think her too) is a mom-daughter day. Spending time together and creating memories is priceless. That said...gifts are sweet too but as I always say to my kids, it's the thought that counts. The time and effort not how big or expensive a gift is.




I love this cuff....it's too bad my husband doesn't read my blog! ;)





Society6 (I already bought 2 pillows and love them so that I want to add my own drawings...I'm a little nervouse but I think I'm going to give it a try!) is a great place to find gifts, like this pillow Mother's Day poem.






This has been on my to do or should I say to buy list. Social Print Studio is another awesome place for gift ideas like turning your instagram photos into magnets! YES please! I know my mama would love to have such personal magnets on her fridge.







I love this print....and aint it the truth! Found this at Etsy (another great place to shop).


Tomorrow I'll share more ideas for Mother's Day gifts - DIY style! ;)
xo


Pin It!

0 comments: