Friday, November 27, 2015

friday favourites - christmas edition

Hello!

I am especially excited about this Friday favourites because it's all about Christmas gift wrapping! I LOVE me some good gift wrapping and pinterest is full of amazing ideas!
The only problem I have is whether I should go bright or rustic or totally white...ya know! :)





Washi tape! Need I say more! Ahhh the possibilities!






How sweet is the little wreath. Love this natural look.






Black, white and gold! Hello!







Burlap and a gorgeous tag! What more do you need!







I LOVE these printable tags....'Merry Christmas your filthy animal!'  








A gold glittery deer!!! YES please!






Cute and colourful!






I love the idea of using photo's to personalize the gift wrapping.






LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea of taking plain solid colour wrapping paper and writing on it, adding doodles...so fun!




I hope to share my own Christmas gift wrapping idea next week so I hope you pop in and visit with me for a bit!

xo






Pin It!

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful
>^.^<

Vesna said...

Love it! :) Pinterest is so inspiring! :)