Thursday, February 6, 2014

chalk board walls

Hello!
Hope all is well!!
The other day I was in my kitchen cleaning up and looking out the window around 5 pm I realized it wasn't totally dark outside!!! Spring is around the corner and it's about this time of year I start thinking about my spring cleaning!! For inspiration I like to pop on over to Pinterest....lots of good ideas for cleaning and organizing....I also saw some awesome pins of chalkboard painted walls!! I really really really think I need to paint one of my walls in chalkboard paint...and I know which one!! Now all I need to do is convince my husband that we MUST have a chalkboard wall!! :) 

Check out these gorgeous pins!!!!!!


















Anyone else a little obsessed with these walls?! :)
xo





Pin It!

1 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Meeee!!! Raising hand. I love the grocery list on the wall. So cool!