Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm ready for spring...you?

If this card doesn't shout SPRING then I don't know what does!!!


I used Hero Arts Clouds to stamp my sky..I stamped the butterfly with my Jane's Bakery set and I used a SRM's Sweet We've Got Your Sticker. I adhered the sticker to cardstock and then cut it out using Spellbinders Tag Trio die. The little trim at the bottom is the 'left over' piece from using MFT's Notebook Edge die.



Like I already mentioned I'm crazy busy and there is just not enough time in the day people!! :)And before I go I wanted to share a few things like this YUMMY traditional Croatian treat. Back in the day they got creative and made their own candy It's like a chewy jelly kind of candy that is made from grapes.....I wish you can try it!!!!! This one is made with red grapes...I like the ones made with white grapes best...yum!! I can just imagine the process of making these!



I found these cute icecream bowls.......



...that inspired me to make some of these.......


That's all for now.....have a great weekend!!




Pin It!

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card and a fun post! TFS, Jo x

Ruth S said...

Love your butterfly card Jane. The colours are definitely shouting springtime happiness! As are your adorable buttons ;)

~amy~ said...

love love your card...sooo very springy! Love all the fun pics....your new buttons...a-dorable!

Debbi said...

Adorable card...and I love the buttons! Great colors and texture.
*smiles*
debbi

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your card...you do Butterflies so well...yum!! The candy looks delish and those buttons are soooooooo very yummy!! Hugs.....

Valentina Fussell said...

I am sooo ready for Spring and this post has gotten me even more excited! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

DeNel Brister said...

LOVE your card! Love the buttons you made! Fun, fun!

Lulu said...

Love your card, and the new buttons are gorgeous!! :)

Alice said...

totally drooling over your buttons, girl! and that desert/candy looks interesting and yummy! love love your layered butterfly and the colors you used. super card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful card! And YES! I'm so wanting Spring, Spring everything!

Joy said...

Love your gorgeous card and all its array of stunning colours...loving the new buttons too! Swooning right now :)

Gitte said...

what a pretty card, love the colors

Rose said...

Hi Jane! Your card is gorgeous and I LOVE your yummy buttons, too!

NinaB said...

Beautiful card, Jane, and those buttons are so yummy. And I haven't tried that candy yet. I haven't seen them here. What's it called in Croatian?