Saturday, December 12, 2009

just a reminder

Hi!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Just a little reminder that my newest images 'Mia & Bosko' and 'Rustic Snowman' are now available at Squigglefly...just click
here.
Also a reminder that I'm having a challenge this month. I put the link up on the side bar (very top).

I wanted to share some CUTE cards I came across. I just love how Jane created patter paper with the Santa image too!






How cute is this card!!! Just love that Hippo munching on some lush foliage!!! Check out the talented Deirdre for yourself.


Gotta get back to making cards for Dora's family!
Bye! xo
Pin It!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards!!! Your images are simply adorable! Hoping to play next week with some that I bought:)

Holly Young said...

oh these are both fabulous cards these ladies created! Such talent and creativity!

Kelly Booth said...

Such cute Cards...Love them Both.....Your images are just Adorable!

Alice said...

love both cards!! soooooooo cute!! love your images!! =)

Tiffany Ervin said...

So darling, love both of these cards so much and the paper of Santa, so fabulous!

donna mikasa said...

thanks for the reminder...the animals are great for lil' boy cards!

Stamping Cafe said...

Total cuteness!! Love them!!

whoistracy said...

These are adorable Jane!!

Diana said...

I just ADORE these Jane!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey Jane!! Great stuff on here that I missed!! I am heartbroken over the story of your daughter's friend!! That is horrible!!

Well... just wanted to say that I got caught up with you! Have missed ya!!

Deirdre said...

Jane, thanks so much for featuring my card on your blog... I had so much fun creating it and sent it to my sick niece... who ADORES it... Brillant digital images - Hugs, x

Courtney Baker said...

Wow I love both cards. Way way cute!