Wednesday, November 18, 2009

this and that

Hello!

Here's my card for this weeks CPS142 sketch using my giraffe digi image that I coloured in the other day with copics. The buttons on both cards are my handmade buttons.






 Yesterday I received my Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly packet that I won on the Moxie Fab World!!!... and wanted to try out Got Sketch?'s sketch 93.











I also received this generous package from Judy as a thank you for winning my handmade buttons! The fact that she likes them is thanks enough!! I was so touched.........and Judy isn't the only one who has shown such kindness.......there's Alice who sent me paper that is good for Copic colouring.....there's Rose, Pia, Stephanie and many more............I thank you all!!






Anyways..........I'll be popping in before Squigglefly's New Releases which is on November 21st with some cards using my new digi images that will be available then. Also to announce a challenge of my own......that has to do with my digi images and my handmade buttons........hope I'll have some interested players!!! Speaking of challenges........the talented Lucy is having one and I can't wait to have a go at it!

Take care!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your cards Jane...sooooo sweet!!! That giraffe is so darling and your cosmo'licious card is fantabulous!

Tiffany Heilman said...

So cute! I love both of those cards. The giraffe is adorable and just love all that cosmo cricket goodness.

Tracey said...

Darling as usual JAne!!!! I always love your colour choices and pp's!

Sanne said...

Cute cards...Your buttons work so great on your giraffe card!
Lovely goodies from Judy!

donna mikasa said...

Your buttons are the best, Jane! They really add so much to a card....
Hope you have fun with all your goodies! Yummm!

Alice said...

you cards are too cute, Jane!! so excited about your challenge, too! hope you enjoy your goodies!!

Diana said...

Adorable. Love the bright colors!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Both are cute Jane!

Vanessa said...

Both are adorable, Jane!

Lin said...

Love your giraffe card!! So bright and cheery!

Kathy said...

Total stunningness!!!! I made up a word just for your Jane!!!!!! Soon I buying some of your digi images and buttons once things calm down...you are an inspiration though! Hugs,Kathy

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such wonderful and whimsical cards - full of color! What yummy goodies you received! How thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards!

Melisa H.

Arlene said...

That giraffe is so darn cute! Love the coloring too...