Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Croatia meets Ireland and Squigglefly Design Team Call!!

Hi!
 This is my card for the October Card Chain Challenge that Deborah organized...so much fun!! Can't wait for the next one! I made this card for the talented Deirdre. I have to say this was harder then a regular challenge because the 'judge' is going to be able to get a good close look!!










Deirdre received her card and you can read about it here.

Anyways.......two of my rugrats are sick so I gotta run and give them 24/7 TLC!! Hopefully I'll be able to make a card for Squigglefly's challenge. AND.........there's a Design Team Call at Squigglefly!!!!
Have a great day!
xo




Pin It!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jane, this is absolutely STUNNING!!!! Hope your kidlets feel better soon!!!

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty! I hope your kiddos get better soon!

Nikita Patni Malu said...

this is amazing jane....

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful card Jane! I hope your kids get better soon!!

Holly Young said...

Lovely card Jane! The layout is so nice and I love that you hand wrote your sentiment!

Jane said...

I wish I can write like that....but it's one of Papertrey Ink's stamp set.

Alice said...

I thought they were your handwriting!!! this is a gorgeous card, Jane!! Hope you kid are getting better... take care and don't get sick girl!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card!

Lydia said...

Great card love the bling and such bright and cheerful flowers!